From: ssh9614@hotmail.com (Bj?rn)
Subject: Record size
Date: 23 Mar 2005 06:11:39 -0800
Date: 2005-03-23T06:11:39-08:00	[thread overview]

How can I check the size of a record, including one/several array
components, without having the array bounds included in the result?

I want to save the record size before writing it on a socket with
�Write. It would be very convenient if I could do this without having
to manually subtract the bounds size / counting record component
sizes.

Is this possible in Ada? If not, might there be some GNAT specific
attribute that might do the trick?

Thanks,
Bj�rn