From: David Botton <david@botton.com>
Subject: Re: show the gnoga sites!    gnoga does use aws right?  I thought I saw something contradict that
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 18:03:52 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2015-01-29T18:03:52-08:00	[thread overview]

> hows the gnoging?

http://gnoga.com

Gnoga does not use AWS

Gnoga is about applications (web, desktop or mobile) not web sites, although Gnoga.com is written using Gnoga.

I'd suggest joining the Gnoga list (see website) as it is very active.

As for how is it going. Gnoga is still growing :) 1.0 was released and 1.1 should be released in a few more weeks.

I'm also working on documentation tools, an IDE and a GUI builder for it.

David Botton