From: "Thomas Hühn" <huehn@usenet.arcornews.de>
Subject: xmlada and tree_readers.ads
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 14:33:15 +0200
Date: 2005-04-30T14:33:15+02:00	[thread overview]

Hi

I try to compile a project that complains about a missing
tree_readers.ads file.

A quick Google search gave me this in the xmlada documentation:

"A default SAX implementation is provided in the tree_readers file,
through its Parse function."

But I haven't been able to locate that file "tree_readers.ads". My
xmlada (from the GNAT Academic Program) hasn't installed it, I think.

Is it in some other library, not xmlada?

And a short followup: GtkAda 2.2 from the GAP CD doesn't compile, does
it? And GtkAda 2.4 does compile, but has an error in make install, but
only in the examples, so it doesn't matter much, right?

Thomas