From: Fredrik <nospam@bar.com>
Subject: Re: Bare metal text I/O in Ada
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:47:44 +0200
Date: 2005-04-26T15:47:44+02:00	[thread overview]

Depending on which version of Rational Apex your using, you can
implement an alternative communication method for text_io.
I think this is possible from Apex 4.0 and later.
There is a subsystem - lower_predefined.ss- which implements the
"transportation" of your I/O. Check the
apex_predefined_io_implementation.os_dependent_io package in there for
details.

--Fredrik