From: george.priv@gmail.com
Subject: Re: GNAT Pro for .NET
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 20:20:01 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2008-11-27T20:20:01-08:00	[thread overview]

Thanks for the info.

On Nov 24, 6:07 pm, Rob Veenker <veen...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> I have not tested the integration in passing Ada objects but there is a way of extending MSIL classes using Ada. I believe there is even a tutorial on this.

Is these available online somewhere?

> To be able to call 'native' Ada code I still rely on the MS COM+ interface using GNATCOM and wrap this native COM object using interop services :-)
> But you can also use pragma import / export !
>

> Have a look at the extend_dotnet_class tutorial. Here the MSSyst.IDisposible is indeed used as well. But the object is created outside of Ada.
> Which version of Ada for .Net are you using? There should be something on this subject in the documentation as well.

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005   77626-009-0000007-41878
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005

Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Tools for Applications
77626-009-0000007-41878
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Tools for Applications

Ada for .NET (A#)   Version 1.0.1000.1000
This incorporates the A# compiler (asharp.martincarlisle.com) into
Visual Studio 2005.