From: darkestkhan <darkestkhan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: lol the ada book site wants $60 what  ajip
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 03:01:12 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2016-09-25T03:01:12-07:00	[thread overview]

On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 7:28:35 AM UTC, polymorph self wrote:
> On Friday, September 23, 2016 at 12:24:02 AM UTC-4, Shark8 wrote:
> > On Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 9:45:44 PM UTC-6, endlessboo...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > get the non free shit outa here
> >
> > There's a perfectly good place for non-free products, to include books... or do you mean to implicitly assert that an author should not be paid?
>
> Well is ADA free software or not?
> Freebsd somehow has a free manual.....
>
> I never state a should, people should not listen to me telling them what to do.
>
> If only we has more capitalism

Maybe you should go back to school and learn english again... [ok, I just got triggered]. First of all, this is Ada, not ADA (Americans With Disabilieties Act, Australian Dental Association, or whetevr else you men by ADA). In addition, Ada Reference Manual is freely available. There is one more thing - programming languages are not free or whatever. Their implementations might be free or not.

Also, there is Ada compiler that is part of gcc suite - gnat. AFAIK gcc is under gpl which is free software. And you could freaking do a google search instead of triggering me [and likely others]