From: "Manuel G. R." <mgrojo@ya.com>
Subject: Re: Directory walk
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 20:34:18 +0200
Date: 2005-04-22T20:34:18+02:00	[thread overview]

Oleksiy Puzyr wrote:

> I've tried to do with Ada.Directories but it is not predefined unit in GNAT.
> Output is: "Ada.Directories" it is not predefined library unit.
>
> Where can I get this stuff?
> Maybe I should use another Ada distribution?

If you use GNAT then you have GNAT.Directory_Operations.Iteration, for
Ada.Directories you would need the latest GNAT version since it is an
Ada 2005 predefined unit and this standard is work in progress.

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Programming:Ada:2005

--
Ada programming tutorial: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Programming:Ada
Tutorial de programaci�n en Ada: