From: vashwath@rediffmail.com (prashna)
Subject: Re: Newbie question about pointers in GNAT 3.15p on Windows 2000 : to Steve
Date: 23 Feb 2003 22:40:31 -0800
Date: 2003-02-24T06:40:31+00:00	[thread overview]

> If you are absolutely certain the variable will not be referenced after the
                                    ^^^^^
> lifetime of the procedure or function in which it is declared>

Hi Steve,
This sentence is bit confisung for me.I am not sure you are talking
about which variable. Are talking about BUFSIZE (or P_SIZE). Both
these variables are local to function X and it is absolutely
impossible to refer these variables outside X.Please clarify this.
And also please let me know how it is risky if I use
'Unchecked_Access.

Thanks in Advance
Ashwath