* Subject: Ada-Belgium updates: Ada Web Services, Eclipse Plug-in,
@ 2005-04-17 11:56 Robert C. Leif
From: Robert C. Leif @ 2005-04-17 11:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Comp. Lang. Ada

   Dirk Craeynest wrote, "The Ada-Belgium evening event earlier this week
featured a short product announcement of an "Eclipse plug-in for Ada
(ObjectAda or GNAT)", by Patricia Langle from Aonix France, and a technical
presentation on "Web-enabling Ada Applications with AWS", by Jean-Pierre
Rosen from Adalog, France."
   I performed a search with Google to determine where I could download the
eclipse plug-in for GNAT and could not find it.  Is this plug-in available?
If so, where is it?
   Thank you.
   Bob Leif

* Re: Subject: Ada-Belgium updates: Ada Web Services, Eclipse Plug-in,
@ 2005-04-17 16:58 ` Martin Dowie
From: Martin Dowie @ 2005-04-17 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Robert C. Leif wrote:
>    Dirk Craeynest wrote, "The Ada-Belgium evening event earlier this week
> featured a short product announcement of an "Eclipse plug-in for Ada
> (ObjectAda or GNAT)", by Patricia Langle from Aonix France, and a technical
> presentation on "Web-enabling Ada Applications with AWS", by Jean-Pierre
> Rosen from Adalog, France."
>    I performed a search with Google to determine where I could download the
> eclipse plug-in for GNAT and could not find it.  Is this plug-in available?
> If so, where is it?
>    Thank you.
>    Bob Leif

It's from Aonix but supports both ObjectAda and GNAT - handy for
ensuring portability.

I don't think it is freely available just now - just beta's to paying
customers.

Cheers

-- Martin

* Re: Subject: Ada-Belgium updates: Ada Web Services, Eclipse Plug-in,
@ 2005-04-18 17:58   ` Ted Nothorn
From: Ted Nothorn @ 2005-04-18 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Martin Dowie wrote:
> Robert C. Leif wrote:
> >    Dirk Craeynest wrote, "The Ada-Belgium evening event earlier
this week
> > featured a short product announcement of an "Eclipse plug-in for
Ada
> > (ObjectAda or GNAT)", by Patricia Langle from Aonix France, and a
technical
> > presentation on "Web-enabling Ada Applications with AWS", by
Jean-Pierre
> > Rosen from Adalog, France."
> >    I performed a search with Google to determine where I could
download the
> > eclipse plug-in for GNAT and could not find it.  Is this plug-in
available?
> > If so, where is it?
> >    Thank you.
> >    Bob Leif
>
> It's from Aonix but supports both ObjectAda and GNAT - handy for
> ensuring portability.
>
> I don't think it is freely available just now - just beta's to paying

> customers.
>
> Cheers
>
> -- Martin

Correct - the Eclipse plugin for ObjectAda or GNAT, aka ADT, is
developed by Aonix and currently may be licensed for a modest fee. Best
to contact your local Aonix rep for more info.

--Ted