From: Martin Dowie <martin.dowie@btopenworld.com>
Subject: Re: Shootout: Word Frequency
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:41:32 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2005-04-14T20:41:32+00:00	[thread overview]

Jeffrey Carter wrote:
> Martin Dowie wrote:
>
>> Unless PragmARC is distributed as part of Debian, aren't you going to
>> have to count those lines too?...
>

> I would think one should only have to count that code written to solve
> the problem; the PragmARCs used were all originally developed prior to
> 1992 ...

I agree and the FAQ on the shootout page doesn't say anything on the
matter. But I guess that if you have to provide the shootout team
with the package then they are going to count them too.

Perhaps Ludovic could package them up and get them into Debian? I see
that AdaBrowse has made it in...

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/devel/

Cheers

-- Martin