From: "corlioni1976" <corlioni1976REMOVE@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: ADA course providers in SURREY, UK
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 07:55:38 +0100
Date: 2005-04-05T06:56:39+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello Everybody,

Can anyone provide me with some information on ADA course providers in the
SURREY region of the UK.  I need to take a short course in Introduction
(Beginners guide) to programming in ADA.  I need to learn to program in ADA
83 and ADA95 so a course that incorporates both would be nice but not
essential.

The company is paying so I am not too worried about the cost (but would like
it to be reasonable to stop managers moaning).

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Naveed