From: Shark8 <onewingedshark@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Information Request.
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 11:33:14 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2013-09-27T11:33:14-07:00	[thread overview]

> My question is how is the interface with CJK provided – there must be somebody some where who converts the CJK into Unicode hexadecimal code points for understanding by the keyboard person other wise she cannot handle it.

Usually via an IME (Input Method Editor [IIRC]), or a keyboard for the language [or setting your keyboard to that language, Windows allows that (though the labeling on the board won't match)] -- If you're using Windows 7, there should be a "Regions and Languages" item in the Control Panel: open it
- then go to the "Keyboards and Languages" tab,
- click the "Change Keyboard" button,
another box titled "Text services and Input Languages" [containing three tabs] should appear:
- Click on the "General" tab, if not already there,
- Click on Add to add an new keyboard (or language)

And that's that.

(Unless I misunderstand your question altogether.)