From: matthewmajka@mac.com (Matt Majka)
Subject: Latest GNAT configuration
Date: 27 Aug 2002 09:35:35 -0700
Date: 2002-08-27T16:35:36+00:00	[thread overview]

I am trying to start using GNAT in a RedHat 7.3 environment.
This is my first experience with GNAT since the sources have
been incorporated into the GCC source distribution.  I have
source distributions for binutils-2.13, gcc-3.1.1, and gdb-5.2.1.
I have also downloaded and installed various RPMs from
www.gnuada.org, which I am using to build the Ada compiler from
sources.  My initial question is related to GDB.  I assume
(possibly incorrectly), that support for GNAT is included in
the latest versions of GDB.  However, when I try to debug
a simple test program I get an "internal error - unimplemented
function unk_lang_create_fundamental_type called.", which is
leading me to believe that this may not be the case.  Has anyone
had end-to-end success building GNAT from sources (GCC3) under
Linux and which version of GDB are you using.