From: mehdi saada <00120260a@gmail.com>
Subject: unknown warning in GNAT-GPS
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 05:40:29 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2016-10-01T05:40:29-07:00	[thread overview]

Hello.
I am not sure this is the right place, so excuse me if it is not.
I got a strange warning in GNAT-GPS, that I just installed. Version 4.8 (debian jessie package version) and 2.24.4 for gtkada (same).
The warning doesn't make compilations fail, at least for simple hello world project. It is "sys:1: Warning: Source ID 2012 was not found when attempting to remove it".
What does it mean ?
I got problems using (after a seemingly correct compilation) testada, which most of you should know about, so eventhough I am sure this program is just too old and now incompatible with the latest version of gtk+(at least), maybe this warning has something to do with it ? Would be cool, if I could use testada.

Thanks,
Mehdi