From: Lucretia <laguest9000@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: Can an amateur find an Ada job?
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 19:41:03 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2014-01-05T19:41:03-08:00	[thread overview]

> LOL.  Cosham, Portsmouth checking in; just a short distance from
> Fareham.  It's nice to know we're a hotbed of Ada activity around here.
>   Maybe it's *because* we're the weirdest place to live socially-wise?
> Introverts the lot of us!
>
> I'm guessing the Fareham job is the NATS air traffic control system.

Arf! I just looked to see where Fareham is, never heard of it before, thought it be in the middle of nowhere, somewhere between Bristol and Devon. Anyways, ok, Portsmouth is supposed to be nice, it's near the coast and close to Isle of Wight! Well, It's doable I spose, but If I were to do a move that big, I'd rather go international and do a proper job of it tbh, plus it would get me out this hole of a country (I'm that disillusioned by the place to give it a go tbh).

But to go from one end of the country to the other is a big move, especially when you know nobody there.

Luke.