From: Maciej Sobczak <see.my.homepage@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ada on ARM Cortex-M
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 13:58:53 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2016-03-30T13:58:53-07:00	[thread overview]

> I think the Arduino Due watchdog issue[1] deserves a mention?
>
> [1] http://forward-in-code.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/arduino-due-and-watchdog.html

Yes, indeed!
Unfortunately, the tutorial does not have a dedicated chapter devoted to watchdogs, but this issue is what can make it more difficult for beginners to understand what is going on with their projects and I personally fell victim of this as well. Definitely, worth mentioning at least in the closing "Loose Ends" chapter.

--
Maciej Sobczak * http://www.inspirel.com