* Back from my Leave :-).
@ 2003-09-13 14:32 Stephane Richard
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-09-13 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

As I mentionned, I left, and now it's been a couple days longer that
originally anticipated....but I am officially back :-).   I believe I did
all the updates that needed to be done in my absence, and update the
website....so I'm ready for the next steps :-)....if anyone has something
for me to add, in any category I have, let me know, I'm ready for action
:-).

--
St�phane Richard
Senior Software and Technology Supervisor

* Re: Back from my Leave :-).
@ 2003-09-13 17:18 ` chris
From: chris @ 2003-09-13 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stephane Richard wrote:
> As I mentionned, I left, and now it's been a couple days longer that
> originally anticipated....but I am officially back :-).   I believe I did
> all the updates that needed to be done in my absence, and update the
> website....so I'm ready for the next steps :-)....if anyone has something
> for me to add, in any category I have, let me know, I'm ready for action
> :-).

Can you add dlibs please?  It's not very exciting, just a binding to the
Linux Library Loader (dunno what it's called officially).  Ada 95
programs written on Linux (with gnat) can load libraries at run-time.
DLibs is available via www.cyberdanx.co.uk

I'm working on a binding to Lua right now, but am having a few issues.
When I release it (most likely in an experimental state) would you mind
putting a ptr to it up?  Unlike DLibs, the Lua binding aims to be 100%
portable across platforms just like Lua (DLibs is bound to Linux and
possibly FreeBSD - the docs suggest the api came from solaris, so it
might work there too).  It should work on Linux, Windows, different
compilers and different hw platforms, but it's going to be tricky.

Cheers,
Chris

* Re: Back from my Leave :-).
@ 2003-09-13 18:18     ` chris
From: chris @ 2003-09-13 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stephane Richard wrote:
> Done deal, it is now added :-)

Thanks!  And thanks for making it sound much more exciting than it
really is :)

Chris

* Re: Back from my Leave :-).
@ 2003-09-13 18:36   ` Stephane Richard