From: Dr Steve Sangwine <sjs@essex.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: fast FFT code
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:36:05 +0000
Date: 2004-02-13T12:36:05+00:00	[thread overview]

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:18:05 GMT, tmoran@acm.org wrote:

>Can someone point me to an Ada fast FFT code somewhere?  In particular for
>2D real correlations.  I have the "fft_pack" (Glassman's algorithm) but
>it's quite general and can presumably be improved on.  djbfft 0.76 claims
>to be the fastest around, but it's set up for Unix systems and I find it
>unreadable, and thus untranslatable, C.

Does the FFT have to be written in Ada? How about fast C code and an
Ada binding? If this would do, look at FFTW (www.fftw.org) and my
FFTW_Ada binding
(http://privatewww.essex.ac.uk/~sjs/fftw_ada/fftwa.html) (not yet
modified for the most recent release of FFTW, but it works with the
previous one).

Steve Sangwine