From: tmoran@acm.org
Subject: Re: What happens to Ada exceptions if c calls ada
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 20:05:28 GMT
Date: 2001-07-02T20:05:28+00:00	[thread overview]

>From my experience the exception will be propagated up to
>the first block that contains an exception handler. So
>your C code will never see the exceptions (natually).
  That accords with my (limited) experience also.  If the C
run-time doesn't have any hidden data structures, only frames on
the stack, and there are no pointers into the stack area that is
going to be cut away, then having the Ada run-time cut back the
stack should be OK, ie, it should leave things as if the C stuff
was never called.