From: bdbryant@mail.utexas.edu (Bobby D. Bryant)
Subject: Re: Dynamic functions under Ada
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 19:27:26 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2005-01-05T19:27:26+00:00	[thread overview]

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005, Poul-Erik Andreasen <poulerik@pea.dk> wrote:

> I am in need for som simple dynamic functions, therefore i am in need
> for a Ada interface to the simplest possible scripting machine or maybe
> just at math evalution-system. I would like to know if anyone have a
> good idea. It is of some importense that the system is fast.

I have Ada bindings for GUILE (a Scheme interpreter) at
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/bdbryant/guile-for-ada/index.html

The bindings are somewhat old, so if you try it and get linkage
problems with your version of GUILE, drop me a line and I'll send you
a "works for me" update that isn't quite ready for release.

--
Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas