From: "Alfredo Macias" <alfredom@sbceo.org>
Subject: Re: OpenGL Texture mapping
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:09:04 -0800
Date: 2004-12-16T17:09:04-08:00	[thread overview]

Sorry for the confusion, I only included what I thought was the most
relevant code, but that is just a part of it.

Data :  Data_Buffer_Type; is actually an incoming parameter to this
procedure where I'm trying to do the texture mapping.
Which means that Data was originally instantiated by the caller and
initialized to values read from a bitmap file, so by the time Data is
received by my texture mapping procedure, Data actually contains 256*256
bytes with the bitmap data.  (I have output its contents as text and
manually verified it for correctness right before my call to
Gl.GlTexImage2D).

So other than that, does anything else look incorrect?
Thank you