* Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-08-30 18:23 Stephane Richard
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-08-30 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

It's here :-).  if you'd like to pay it a visit.

http://www.adaworld.com

Everything is there except:

Projects:
Code snippets:
Tips and tricks:
Forum:

So by all means, start sending, if you have anything in there.  for the
first 3, for the Forum, I'm working on it right now and hopefully will have
it ready very soon :-).

Oh and to the one that said so, I hope it DOESN'"T look like it was designed
in the early nineties...hehehehe....It's been fun, and alot more fun up
ahead.

Feedback form will change too, right now I just wanted something that did
the job :-).

--
St�phane Richard
Senior Software and Technology Supervisor

* Welcome to Ada World! Addendum.
@ 2003-08-30 18:54 ` Stephane Richard
                   ` (5 subsequent siblings)
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-08-30 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Well technically there's contents on the buttons, but no projects or tips or
snippets listed...is what I mean to say :-)....but you can click everywhere
:-)...

--
"Stephane Richard" <stephane.richard@verizon.net> wrote in message
> It's here :-).  if you'd like to pay it a visit.
>
> http://www.adaworld.com
>
> Everything is there except:
>
> Projects:
> Code snippets:
> Tips and tricks:
> Forum:
>
> So by all means, start sending, if you have anything in there.  for the
> first 3, for the Forum, I'm working on it right now and hopefully will
have
> it ready very soon :-).
>
> Oh and to the one that said so, I hope it DOESN'"T look like it was
designed
> in the early nineties...hehehehe....It's been fun, and alot more fun up
> ahead.
>
> Feedback form will change too, right now I just wanted something that did
> the job :-).
>
> --
> St�phane Richard
> Senior Software and Technology Supervisor
> http://www.totalweb-inc.com
> For all your hosting and related needs

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-08-30 20:25 ` Luke A. Guest
                   ` (4 subsequent siblings)
From: Luke A. Guest @ 2003-08-30 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 18:23:50 +0000, Stephane Richard wrote:

> It's here :-).  if you'd like to pay it a visit.
>
> http://www.adaworld.com

connection refused.

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-08-30 20:39   ` Stephane Richard
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-08-30 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm looking into it.   worked fine since yesterday....not sure why but it
just refused me too...I'll keep you psted.

--
"Luke A. Guest" <laguest@__n_o_s_p_a_m__abyss2.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 18:23:50 +0000, Stephane Richard wrote:
>
> > It's here :-).  if you'd like to pay it a visit.
> >
> > http://www.adaworld.com
> >

> connection refused.

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-08-30 20:43   ` Stephane Richard
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-08-30 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

problem is being worked on....should be fixed shortly....

--
St�phane Richard
Senior Software and Technology Supervisor
http://www.totalweb-inc.com
For all your hosting and related needs
"Luke A. Guest" <laguest@__n_o_s_p_a_m__abyss2.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 18:23:50 +0000, Stephane Richard wrote:
>
> > It's here :-).  if you'd like to pay it a visit.
> >
> > http://www.adaworld.com
> >

> connection refused.

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-08-30 21:45   ` Stephane Richard
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-08-30 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

problem requires a server restore, the website should be available by
tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience :-).

--
St�phane Richard
Senior Software and Technology Supervisor
http://www.totalweb-inc.com
For all your hosting and related needs
"Luke A. Guest" <laguest@__n_o_s_p_a_m__abyss2.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 18:23:50 +0000, Stephane Richard wrote:
>
> > It's here :-).  if you'd like to pay it a visit.
> >
> > http://www.adaworld.com
> >

> connection refused.

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-08-31  9:06 ` Stephane Richard
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-08-31  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ok the website is now fixed, and available once again :-).

Just goes to prove that you shouldn't upgrade Perl right after annoucing
your website is up :-)....

As I said in my first message, now is the time to send me (or start thinking
about creating) :

Projects
Code Snippets
Tips and Tricks
Valuable websites :-).
Critics, you can tell me I should stick to programming if you think I
should...hehehe...

--
St�phane Richard
Senior Software and Technology Supervisor
http://www.totalweb-inc.com
For all your hosting and related needs
"Stephane Richard" <stephane.richard@verizon.net> wrote in message
> It's here :-).  if you'd like to pay it a visit.
>
> http://www.adaworld.com
>
> Everything is there except:
>
> Projects:
> Code snippets:
> Tips and tricks:
> Forum:
>
> So by all means, start sending, if you have anything in there.  for the
> first 3, for the Forum, I'm working on it right now and hopefully will
have
> it ready very soon :-).
>
> Oh and to the one that said so, I hope it DOESN'"T look like it was
designed
> in the early nineties...hehehehe....It's been fun, and alot more fun up
> ahead.
>
> Feedback form will change too, right now I just wanted something that did
> the job :-).
>
> --
> St�phane Richard
> Senior Software and Technology Supervisor
> http://www.totalweb-inc.com
> For all your hosting and related needs

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2003-08-31 10:50 ` Dmitriy Anisimkov
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Dmitriy Anisimkov @ 2003-08-31 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stephane Richard wrote:
> It's here :-).  if you'd like to pay it a visit.
> http://www.adaworld.com

Glad to see.
Some comments.

Right upper corner "The definitive online ADA website!"

Ada is not abbreviation like American Dentists Association. Ada is a name of women, and should be written "Ada".

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-08-31 10:56   ` Dmitriy Anisimkov
From: Dmitriy Anisimkov @ 2003-08-31 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dmitriy Anisimkov wrote:

> Stephane Richard wrote:
> Right upper corner "The definitive online ADA website!"
>
> Ada is not abbreviation like American Dentists Association. Ada is a
> name of women, and should be written "Ada".

I guess it's just a typo, becouse others Ada worlds is in the correct case.

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-08-31 11:18   ` Stephane Richard
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-08-31 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

You're right, it was a typoe, of some sort...it's now corrected :-)

--
"Dmitriy Anisimkov" <anisimkov@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Stephane Richard wrote:
> > It's here :-).  if you'd like to pay it a visit.
> > http://www.adaworld.com
>
> Glad to see.
> Some comments.
>
> Right upper corner "The definitive online ADA website!"
>
> Ada is not abbreviation like American Dentists Association. Ada is a name
of women, and should be written "Ada".

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2003-09-01  9:18 ` Karel Miklav
From: Karel Miklav @ 2003-09-01  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stephane Richard wrote:
> Forum:

Who needs another forum?
Why don't you put up a wiki instead?

Regards,
Karel Miklav

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
                   ` (4 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2003-09-01  9:27 ` Adrian Hoe
From: Adrian Hoe @ 2003-09-01  9:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Great site. There are some useful information about Ada and I'm thinking
of updating my Ada presentation slides. ;-)

Good job. Keep it up!

Stephane Richard wrote:
> It's here :-).  if you'd like to pay it a visit.
>
> http://www.adaworld.com
>
> Everything is there except:
>
> Projects:
> Code snippets:
> Tips and tricks:
> Forum:
>
> So by all means, start sending, if you have anything in there.  for the
> first 3, for the Forum, I'm working on it right now and hopefully will have
> it ready very soon :-).
>
> Oh and to the one that said so, I hope it DOESN'"T look like it was designed
> in the early nineties...hehehehe....It's been fun, and alot more fun up
> ahead.
>
> Feedback form will change too, right now I just wanted something that did
> the job :-).

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-09-01  9:36   ` Adrian Hoe
From: Adrian Hoe @ 2003-09-01  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Other than programming, it AdaWorld should include more information
about Ada like for instance, projects that use Ada, Universities that
teach Ada, countries and companies that use Ada, etc.

A comparison of Ada with other programming languages with matrices and
coding examples will be very interesting.

Help people to clear their myths about Ada will be the ultimate goal of
AdaWorld.

Stephane Richard wrote:

> Ok the website is now fixed, and available once again :-).
>
> Just goes to prove that you shouldn't upgrade Perl right after annoucing
> your website is up :-)....
>
> As I said in my first message, now is the time to send me (or start thinking
> about creating) :
>
> Projects
> Code Snippets
> Tips and Tricks
> Valuable websites :-).
> Critics, you can tell me I should stick to programming if you think I
> should...hehehe...

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-09-01  9:41   ` Stephane Richard
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-09-01  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Well I was thinking about WIKI's but for the development projects
themselves....such as a wiki to keep people informed on the development
progress of a given project.   New version announements etc etc...that's on
the way...you saying a WIKI should also serve as another discussion method?
You have to understand, my experiences with WIKI's are very limited (like I
read about it on the web once or twice).  And from that reading concluded it
would be good for the project's purposes, but wondered as a general
discussion purpose.  But hey, show me the light, and I'll follow in this
case :-)....how would you it with a WIKI?  :-)

--
"Karel Miklav" <karel@inetis.spppambait.com> wrote in message
> Stephane Richard wrote:
> > Forum:
>
> Who needs another forum?
> Why don't you put up a wiki instead?
>
> Regards,
> Karel Miklav

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-09-01  9:42   ` Stephane Richard
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-09-01  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

That would be awesome :-)....I'm not sure I've seen those presentation
slides, is there anyway to see them?  a URL perhaps?

--
"Adrian Hoe" <mailbox@nospam.adrianhoe.com.my> wrote in message
> Great site. There are some useful information about Ada and I'm thinking
> of updating my Ada presentation slides. ;-)
>
> Good job. Keep it up!
>

> Stephane Richard wrote:
> > It's here :-).  if you'd like to pay it a visit.
> >
> > http://www.adaworld.com
> >
> > Everything is there except:
> >
> > Projects:
> > Code snippets:
> > Tips and tricks:
> > Forum:
> >
> > So by all means, start sending, if you have anything in there.  for the
> > first 3, for the Forum, I'm working on it right now and hopefully will
have
> > it ready very soon :-).
> >
> > Oh and to the one that said so, I hope it DOESN'"T look like it was
designed
> > in the early nineties...hehehehe....It's been fun, and alot more fun up
> > ahead.
> >
> > Feedback form will change too, right now I just wanted something that
did
> > the job :-).

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-09-01 11:56     ` Georg Bauhaus
From: Georg Bauhaus @ 2003-09-01 11:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stephane Richard <stephane.richard@verizon.net> wrote:
: Well I was thinking about WIKI's but for the development projects
: themselves....such as a wiki to keep people informed on the development
: progress of a given project.

We have found a WiKi as a useful compromise for assembling
project-related information, iff people are disciplined.
For example, it has information that is not found in source code
comments or doesn't seem to belong there, like descriptions of
installation procedures,
when there is no official document or when there are quickly moving
targets or when the project is very small.

In addition, it allows one to add explanations of how the
whole program works, in an ad hoc fashion.

Georg

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-09-01 11:58       ` Stephane Richard
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-09-01 11:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just did a few more searches and seems there's more than one WIKI
engines...I'm thinking of pmWIKI.  To those that know WIKI, is this worth
the installation? :-).  or is there a more recommended WIKI Engine?

--
"Georg Bauhaus" <sb463ba@d2-hrz.uni-duisburg.de> wrote in message
> Stephane Richard <stephane.richard@verizon.net> wrote:
> : Well I was thinking about WIKI's but for the development projects
> : themselves....such as a wiki to keep people informed on the development
> : progress of a given project.
>
> We have found a WiKi as a useful compromise for assembling
> project-related information, iff people are disciplined.
> For example, it has information that is not found in source code
> comments or doesn't seem to belong there, like descriptions of
> installation procedures,
> when there is no official document or when there are quickly moving
> targets or when the project is very small.
>
> In addition, it allows one to add explanations of how the
> whole program works, in an ad hoc fashion.
>

> Georg

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-09-01 14:42     ` Adrian Hoe
From: Adrian Hoe @ 2003-09-01 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stephane Richard wrote:

> That would be awesome :-)....I'm not sure I've seen those presentation
> slides, is there anyway to see them?  a URL perhaps?

I have not published the presentation on my website yet. Will do it some
time later.

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-09-02 21:02   ` Warren W. Gay VE3WWG
From: Warren W. Gay VE3WWG @ 2003-09-02 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Adrian Hoe wrote:
> Great site. There are some useful information about Ada and I'm thinking
> of updating my Ada presentation slides. ;-)
>
> Good job. Keep it up!

Suggestion: Add 2 more [sub]sections:
   - Books on Ada
   - Online books on Ada (there are a number of them now).

Nice job... not sure about the Perl underneath it all, but that's
not my problem ;-)
--
Warren W. Gay VE3WWG
http://home.cogeco.ca/~ve3wwg

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-09-02 21:23     ` Stephane Richard
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-09-02 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Because of the size of the buttons, I'm limited in the length of the text I
can put in there

How about a button

Ada Reference

and on that page 2 categories, Books and Online Books ?

Makes sense? of so I'll get started on it right away....if you have links to
them, by aleams let me know make my job faster...

As for the PHP, there's none in there right now.....Working on adding it
where it needs it....bit longer cause I do want to respect the design so
everything needs to get formatted on the output :-)....with proper class
taks to format based on the Cascading Style Sheet....

--
"Warren W. Gay VE3WWG" <ve3wwg@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
> Adrian Hoe wrote:
> > Great site. There are some useful information about Ada and I'm thinking
> > of updating my Ada presentation slides. ;-)
> >
> > Good job. Keep it up!
>
> Suggestion: Add 2 more [sub]sections:
>    - Books on Ada
>    - Online books on Ada (there are a number of them now).
>
> Nice job... not sure about the Perl underneath it all, but that's
> not my problem ;-)
> --
> Warren W. Gay VE3WWG
> http://home.cogeco.ca/~ve3wwg

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-09-02 21:24     ` Stephane Richard
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-09-02 21:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks for the kind words :-)....I'm giving it a lot of work....and there's
still more to come.

--
St�phane Richard
Senior Software and Technology Supervisor
http://www.totalweb-inc.com
For all your hosting and related needs
"Warren W. Gay VE3WWG" <ve3wwg@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
> Adrian Hoe wrote:
> > Great site. There are some useful information about Ada and I'm thinking
> > of updating my Ada presentation slides. ;-)
> >
> > Good job. Keep it up!
>
> Suggestion: Add 2 more [sub]sections:
>    - Books on Ada
>    - Online books on Ada (there are a number of them now).
>
> Nice job... not sure about the Perl underneath it all, but that's
> not my problem ;-)
> --
> Warren W. Gay VE3WWG
> http://home.cogeco.ca/~ve3wwg

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-09-03 10:02       ` Dmitry A. Kazakov
From: Dmitry A. Kazakov @ 2003-09-03 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 21:23:42 GMT, "Stephane Richard"
<stephane.richard@verizon.net> wrote:

>Because of the size of the buttons, I'm limited in the length of the text I
>can put in there
>
>How about a button
>
>Ada Reference
>
>and on that page 2 categories, Books and Online Books ?

For on-line books, also a link to get either a printable version or a
version that can be used locally.

>Makes sense?

Yes, there are many good Ada text books many (me) do know about.
Probably one should distinguish them into finer categories:

- what is Ada?
- want to learn it
- want to dig deeper
- looking for a specific/complex/obscure issue

> of so I'll get started on it right away....if you have links to
>them, by aleams let me know make my job faster...

Ada distilled by Richard Riehle:
http://www.adapower.com/learn/adadistilled.pdf

Ada 95 Rationale:
http://www.adapower.com/rationale/

AARM:
http://www.adaic.com/standards/95aarm/html/AA-TOC.html

---
Regards,
Dmitry Kazakov
www.dmitry-kazakov.de

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-09-03 17:00       ` Warren W. Gay VE3WWG
From: Warren W. Gay VE3WWG @ 2003-09-03 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stephane Richard wrote:

> Because of the size of the buttons, I'm limited in the length of the text I
> can put in there
>
> How about a button
>
> Ada Reference
>
> and on that page 2 categories, Books and Online Books ?
>
> Makes sense? of so I'll get started on it right away....if you have links to
> them, by aleams let me know make my job faster...

How you do it is up to you. I was only making suggestions
for content ;-)

> As for the PHP, there's none in there right now.....Working on adding it
> where it needs it....bit longer cause I do want to respect the design so
> everything needs to get formatted on the output :-)....with proper class
> taks to format based on the Cascading Style Sheet....

I was mostly just making a smart remark about Perl ;-)

--
Warren W. Gay VE3WWG
http://home.cogeco.ca/~ve3wwg

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-09-03 20:22     ` Stephane Richard
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-09-03 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Website News :-)

Ada World has it's learning center now :-)...woohooo....

Again I welcome addons, if I dont have it there yet, I'd like to add it ASAP
:).
--
St�phane Richard
Senior Software and Technology Supervisor
http://www.totalweb-inc.com
For all your hosting and related needs

"Warren W. Gay VE3WWG" <ve3wwg@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
> Adrian Hoe wrote:
> > Great site. There are some useful information about Ada and I'm thinking
> > of updating my Ada presentation slides. ;-)
> >
> > Good job. Keep it up!
>
> Suggestion: Add 2 more [sub]sections:
>    - Books on Ada
>    - Online books on Ada (there are a number of them now).
>
> Nice job... not sure about the Perl underneath it all, but that's
> not my problem ;-)
> --
> Warren W. Gay VE3WWG
> http://home.cogeco.ca/~ve3wwg

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
                   ` (5 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2003-09-04  4:36 ` Frank
From: Frank @ 2003-09-04  4:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

I think it is a nice site, it is has a modern look.

Small typo found in "About Other Ada Projects":   "Here ...oen.... might
consider adding.........."

Frank

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-09-04  5:27       ` Adrian Hoe
From: Adrian Hoe @ 2003-09-04  5:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stephane Richard wrote:
> Website News :-)
>
> Ada World has it's learning center now :-)...woohooo....
>
> Again I welcome addons, if I dont have it there yet, I'd like to add it ASAP
> :).

I noticed that I'll have to click Back button twice to go back to
websites. Is this a feature of AdaWorld or some scripts are working
incorrectly?

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-09-04  9:03         ` Stephane Richard
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-09-04  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Well because I have frames, and I change two of those frams (the header top
right) and the main page itself, you'd have to press it 2 times to change
both back to what they were....but if you press it once, usually it should
at least change the main page....however that's why I provided the back and
forward button (top right) it does the back twice and forward twice for you
so the frames follow properly (at least they should :-).

--
"Adrian Hoe" <mailbox@adrianhoe.nospam.com.my> wrote in message
> Stephane Richard wrote:
> > Website News :-)
> >
> > Ada World has it's learning center now :-)...woohooo....
> >
> > Again I welcome addons, if I dont have it there yet, I'd like to add it
ASAP
> > :).
>

> I noticed that I'll have to click Back button twice to go back to
> websites. Is this a feature of AdaWorld or some scripts are working
> incorrectly?

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-09-04  9:28           ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2003-09-04  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stephane Richard wrote:
> Well because I have frames, and I change two of those frams (the header top
> right) and the main page itself, you'd have to press it 2 times to change
> both back to what they were....but if you press it once, usually it should
> at least change the main page....however that's why I provided the back and
> forward button (top right) it does the back twice and forward twice for you
> so the frames follow properly (at least they should :-).

Well you should read Jakob Nielsen on frames =>

   http://www.useit.com/alertbox/9612.html

A bit dated, but still. Jakob Nielsen is the usability guru
http://www.useit.com/jakob/

--
�I think fish is nice, but then I think that rain is wet.
 So who am I to judge.�

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-09-04 12:14             ` chris
From: chris @ 2003-09-04 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Preben Randhol wrote:

> Well you should read Jakob Nielsen on frames =>
>
>    http://www.useit.com/alertbox/9612.html
>
> A bit dated, but still. Jakob Nielsen is the usability guru
> http://www.useit.com/jakob/

Don't put all your faith in one man, especially in subjective fields of CS.

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-09-04 12:58                 ` chris
From: chris @ 2003-09-04 12:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Preben Randhol wrote:
> chris wrote:
>
>>Don't put all your faith in one man, especially in subjective fields of CS.
>

> Of course not, but I agree with him on frames at least.

So do I (to a degree - some of his pts in that article are a little
dated), I just get jumpy when people say things like "the usability
guru".  It implies to me atleast, they think he's the only one worth
listening to.

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-09-04 13:43               ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2003-09-04 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2003-09-04 14:35                   ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2003-09-04 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

chris wrote:
> So do I (to a degree - some of his pts in that article are a little
> dated), I just get jumpy when people say things like "the usability
> guru".  It implies to me atleast, they think he's the only one worth
> listening to.

No, but there are so many fools out there claiming to know much about
web page design and making horrible pages that are not usable for
anything. But if I wrote "the" guru, it was a typo as I would have said
"a".

--

@ 2003-09-04 22:40             ` Gautier Write-only
From: Gautier Write-only @ 2003-09-04 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Preben Randhol:

> Well you should read Jakob Nielsen on frames =>

>    http://www.useit.com/alertbox/9612.html

A nice one about frames (in addition, from a distinguished Adaist) :

http://www.ijs.co.nz/info/recursive.htm

Gautier  --  http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/gsoft.htm

* Re: Welcome to Ada World!
@ 2003-09-05  1:26   ` Stephane Richard
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-09-05  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Just a quick message to let everyone know I'll be away for a couple days (4
or 5).

Now don't let that stop you from submitting your projects, code snippets,
tips and tricks and everything else :-)....I'll be updating whatever needs
to be updated upon my return. :-).

Talk to you then.
--

@ 2003-09-05  8:50               ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2003-09-05  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gautier Write-only wrote:
> A nice one about frames (in addition, from a distinguished Adaist) :
>
> http://www.ijs.co.nz/info/recursive.htm

Hehe. Nice