From: "Harry Overs" <hovers@dera.gov.uk>
Subject: Mixed Ada and C++ Programs
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:12:05 +0100
Date: 2004-08-17T12:12:05+01:00	[thread overview]

I have an Ada program which has a C++ interface to it, although I can get
the program to compile and run ok the problem that I have is that when I
change the C++ interface to use any system files, i.e. fstream.h,
iostream.h, I get unresolved extern errors when I try to link it (#including
stdio and some other files work ok).

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

many thanks,