From: Vadim Godunko <vgodunko@gmail.com>
Subject: Announce: QtAda 2.1.0
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 02:33:04 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2009-01-14T02:33:04-08:00	[thread overview]

We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the QtAda
2.1.0 version. You can download multi platform source code package or
Microsoft Windows binary package from the our download page:

http://www.qtada.com/en/download.html

QtAda is an Ada2005 language bindings to the Qt libraries and a set of
useful tools. QtAda allows easly to create cross-platform powerful
graphical user interface completely on Ada 2005. QtAda applications
will work on most popular platforms -- Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X,
Linux/Unix -- without any changes and platform specific code. QtAda
allows to use all power of visual GUI development with Qt Designer.

New in QtAda 2.1.0:

- documentation in the Qt Assistant format was added;

- integration with the GNAT tool chain including gprbuild and GPS was
added;

- support for the QtXml modules was added;

- support for the QtCore and QtGui modules was extended;

- support for the safe pointers to the instances of the QObject
sublcasses was added;

- support for printing was added.

Commercial support and services are available from the QtAda team.