* x_Cleaner v 1.2.2 available
@ 2016-08-30  9:14 George J
From: George J @ 2016-08-30  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

x_Cleaner is Win32 based app. It can erase data from storage with next algorithms(at this moment):
1. Britain HMG IS5 - Base (one pass writing 0x0).
2. Britain HMG IS5 - Extended (1-st pass 0x0, 2-nd pass 0x1 and 3-d pass - random values).
3. Russian GOST R-50739-95 (1-st pass 0x0, 2-nd pass-random values).
4. Bruce Schneier's algorithm (1-st pass 0x1, 2-nd pass 0x0, 3-7 passes - random values).

download path:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/x-cleaner/

---------------
Version 1.2.1 :
1. Improved writing methods (inlining in task);
---------------
Version 1.2.2 :
1. Improved progressbars and added support to Windows Vista,Seven and newer OS with using UXTHEME.DLL for progressbar themes.
---------------

P.S.: I need some help.Could anybody tell me, how can i show that changelog history information on the sourceforge to inform users?Place into review from myself or make discussion topic?I want to make understandable changelog list to the project and show it.Thanks!

* Re: x_Cleaner v 1.2.2 available
@ 2016-08-30 10:44 ` Simon Wright
From: Simon Wright @ 2016-08-30 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

George J <ivanov_george@list.ru> writes:

> P.S.: I need some help.Could anybody tell me, how can i show that
> changelog history information on the sourceforge to inform users?Place
> into review from myself or make discussion topic?I want to make
> understandable changelog list to the project and show it.Thanks!

You could put a README in the top-level Files folder, as at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/booch95/files/booch95/

* Re: x_Cleaner v 1.2.2 available
@ 2016-08-30 11:44   ` George J
From: George J @ 2016-08-30 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

> You could put a README in the top-level Files folder, as at
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/booch95/files/booch95/

Yes,Simon!That's what i need.Thanks a lot!