From: rod.chapman@praxis-cs.co.uk (Rod Chapman)
Subject: ANN: SPARK Book - Sample Chapters now free on-line
Date: 11 Mar 2003 08:26:53 -0800
Date: 2003-03-11T16:26:54+00:00	[thread overview]

I'm pleased to announce the availability of the "Sample Chapters" of the
forthcoming new book "High Integrity Software: The SPARK Approach to
Safety and Security" by John Barnes.

 The sample chapters are freely available in PDF format on www.sparkada.com

 The book is now at the printers.  We expect a UK
publication date of 21st March.  Availability is
expected in the USA approximately 4 weeks later.

 The book can be pre-ordered now at various book-sellers including
www.amazon.com and www.amazon.co.uk.

 All the best,
  Rod Chapman, SPARK Team, Praxis Critical Systems Limited