From: "Jérôme Haguet" <j.haguet@cadwin.com>
Subject: Gnat Project file : object dir "fast clean" ?
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 02:10:11 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2009-11-16T02:10:11-08:00	[thread overview]

Let's imagine I have several projects, each defined by a gpr file,
with a specific object_dir for each.
Quite common situation.

I was just wondering if there is an option in some tool (gnat*, *gpr*)
to perform an Object_Dir "fast clean" ?
I mean : "delete every .o/.ali that should not exist".

It may happen, for example :
- when I rename some package
- when I move a package from a project to an other project
I have to delete the old .ali/.o, otherwise it can be confusing for
gnatmake, gnatfind ....

Of course, I can delete the whole Object_Dir-s, and rebuild
everything.
But, some time, something faster can be helpful.