* Vector Cryptography - The User, the  Interface, and Ada-95.
@ 2014-02-19 14:09 Austin Obyrne
From: Austin Obyrne @ 2014-02-19 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

The user of this cryptography can be introduced to it in a few minutes and does not need to know anything about cryptography or vector mathematics and only enough keyboard skills to be able to make very minor changes to some well-highlighted parameters in the declarations box of the cipher program.

The cipher program is written in the Ada-95 programming language.

Encryption is done either on batch files (i.e. files created at another time and possibly place) or interactively in real time as say in email mode.

The only requirement is that batch files must have a .txt file extension (dot txt).

A user may be any person who is doing an activity that might be ordinary word processing, website programming, computer language programming.

Any of these activities may be summarily truncated ad hoc by the user in the middle of a work session.  It is then copy 'n pasted into a general text editor, saved as a file for encryption, encrypted and saved as a file of ciphertext - all of this takes just seconds in most cases.

The same file is retrieved by symmetrically inverting the foregoing procedure and continuing the object work where the user left off.

* There is no need for handpicked graduates to perform essential platform work before the encryption proper begins as in some other ciphers.

The Ada language is consider ideal for this cryptography because of the very large arrays that must be made available for calling ad hoc (in the wings) and for loading (and simultaneously scrambling) into the ready-to-use program source code arrays just before run time when the computer 'boots up'.

All other languages have large containers that can also do this but at a price.  The Ada packages are ideal in my view for coping with this common problem.

Fee paying students from overseas should expect to spend at least one year learning the vector mathematics of the cryptography as well as learning the Ada programming of the ciphers at the same time.

There is a year's hard work in it for anybody.

Good luck all.

adacrypt

* Re: Vector Cryptography - The User, the  Interface, and Ada-95.
@ 2014-02-19 16:58 ` darkestkhan
From: darkestkhan @ 2014-02-19 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:09:04 PM UTC, Austin Obyrne wrote:

> The only requirement is that batch files must have a .txt file extension (dot txt).

Why it wouldn't work on any other filetype? What if I rename .jpg to .txt? What is .txt (texture?) ?

> Any of these activities may be summarily truncated ad hoc by the user in the middle of a work session.  It is then copy 'n pasted into a general text editor, saved as a file for encryption, encrypted and saved as a file of ciphertext - all of this takes just seconds in most cases.

I suppose our definitions of second are different.

> The same file is retrieved by symmetrically inverting the foregoing procedure and continuing the object work where the user left off.
>

> * There is no need for handpicked graduates to perform essential platform work before the encryption proper begins as in some other ciphers.

What does this even mean?

> The Ada language is consider ideal for this cryptography because of the very large arrays that must be made available for calling ad hoc (in the wings) and for loading (and simultaneously scrambling) into the ready-to-use program source code arrays just before run time when the computer 'boots up'.
>

> All other languages have large containers that can also do this but at a price.  The Ada packages are ideal in my view for coping with this common problem.
>

> Fee paying students from overseas should expect to spend at least one year learning the vector mathematics of the cryptography as well as learning the Ada programming of the ciphers at the same time.

Another paragraph I don't understand. What about fee paying students from your $COUNTRY_OF_ORIGIN ?

> There is a year's hard work in it for anybody.

I'm sorry, but this message is very hard to understand - as if it was taken out of context.

* Re: Vector Cryptography - The User, the  Interface, and Ada-95.
@ 2014-02-24  9:35 ` ake.ragnar.dahlgren
From: ake.ragnar.dahlgren @ 2014-02-24  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I think to understand the message Austin has published here I think one has to visit www.adacrypt.com. There seems to be several documents for download regarding cryptography.

Best regards,
Åke Ragnar Dahlgren

* Re: Vector Cryptography - The User, the  Interface, and Ada-95.
@ 2014-02-25 13:30   ` darkestkhan
From: darkestkhan @ 2014-02-25 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Monday, February 24, 2014 9:35:30 AM UTC, ake.ragna...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I think to understand the message Austin has published here I think one has to visit www.adacrypt.com. There seems to be several documents for download regarding cryptography.

I understand that. I was only pointing out to him that message itself had no real meaning and as such would be (and even should be) ignored by most people (assuming they even read it to the end). He didn't point to adacrypt webpage so someone who didn't know about it wouldn't know where to look for it. Not to mention that second half was very hard to parse, even if grammatically correct (and I doubt it was).

It is all about making it easier for reader to understand.

Best regards,
darkestkhan