From: "RasikaSrinivasan@gmail.com" <rasikasrinivasan@gmail.com>
Subject: jgnat -
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:55:41 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2010-03-15T11:55:41-07:00	[thread overview]

All

Looking for ideas. I am experimenting with Jgnat - ada targeting the
jre. The goal is to experiment with GUI using Java Swing/Awt from Ada.
Also will be trying to access some libraries developed in java.

Looking for some ideas on how to organize such a project:

- First for the entire JRE - I am not sure if I will need bindings to
the entire library - probably only the high level interfaces. Should I
plan on generating bindings for all of JRE and genering an ali for
them?

Any pointers appreciated. Cheers, srini