From: "Jérôme Haguet" <j.haguet@cadwin.com>
Subject: Re: GnatColl with Windows
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 09:22:38 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2010-10-15T09:22:38-07:00	[thread overview]

Bonjour Emile,

I just did it last week :
From my XP SP3 PC, with GNAT GPL 2010 installed
- I first installed MSYS from http://www.mingw.org/wiki/MSYS
- I unzip gnatcoll 2010
- Then I could run configure (without gtk,  without python, only
static)
If I remember correctly, I had to set manually a environment variable
named PROCESORS

For your information, I just wanted to create a program about project
content.

I will be able to confirm the options I used next monday.

Regards.