* Ada Repository Sites
@ 1993-03-15  6:30 Cameron Newham
From: Cameron Newham @ 1993-03-15  6:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

can someone provide me with a list of Ada Repository sites, either public
domain or otherwise.

email answers prefered.

thanks,
  cameron.

* Re: Ada Repository Sites
@ 1993-03-15 15:53 ` Gregory Aharonian
From: Gregory Aharonian @ 1993-03-15 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

   Keep your eyes posted to comp.lang.ada headlines.  Monthly the Ada Joint
Program Office and the three (?) DoD software repository efforts (ASSET,
DSRO, and VCOE) jointly post a FAQ that will answer all of your questions.
They have been doing this for many years now (it is one of their chartered
duties), and it is very informative.
   Were it not for this FAQ they post, the CDROMs they distribute, the reuse
marketing newsletters they distribute, and their wonderful Internet services,
I would be forced to say how unqualified and incompetent their staffs are.
Fortunately for the country and our tax dollars, I don't have to say this.

Greg Aharonian
Greg Aharonian
Source Translation & Optimiztion
P.O. Box 404, Belmont, MA 02178

* Re: Ada Repository Sites
@ 1993-03-16  1:35   ` Cameron Newham
From: Cameron Newham @ 1993-03-16  1:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

srctran@world.std.com (Gregory Aharonian) writes:

>   Keep your eyes posted to comp.lang.ada headlines.  Monthly the Ada Joint
>Program Office and the three (?) DoD software repository efforts (ASSET,
>DSRO, and VCOE) jointly post a FAQ that will answer all of your questions.
>They have been doing this for many years now (it is one of their chartered
>duties), and it is very informative.

ok.

Would someone please tell me if they have the FAQ or where I may obtain it from?

cameron.