From: "Tanker" <Tanker93@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: import Excel file
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:23:23 +0200
Date: 2004-06-14T20:23:23+02:00	[thread overview]

That was my first idea too, but the guy who I'm writing the program for,
thinks that is a good thing to import an excel file directly without the
step of making an csv file. A friend told me today, that there must be a ms
tool for C++ (Ms Visual C++) that can sort out the relevant information from
the excel file. I could bind the C++ code in my ada programm and use the
excel infos.
If it's too difficult to do, I will convince him that it must work with the
cvs transformation.

Thanks for your help!!!