* Any suggestion image analysis package for Ada?
@ 2017-01-25  8:00 reinkor
From: reinkor @ 2017-01-25  8:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anybody a suggestion for an image analysis package for Ada?
Or Computer/Robot vision?

Or any idea for an easy way to use for example OpenCV directly from Ada?

reinert

* Re: Any suggestion image analysis package for Ada?
@ 2017-01-25 13:07 ` Luke A. Guest
From: Luke A. Guest @ 2017-01-25 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

reinkor <reinkor@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anybody a suggestion for an image analysis package for Ada?
> Or Computer/Robot vision?
>
> Or any idea for an easy way to use for example OpenCV directly from Ada?

But bindings can be just as difficult as a port so mène a port might be a
better move showing the benefits of Ada over the C/C++ API.

* Re: Any suggestion image analysis package for Ada?
@ 2017-01-25 13:55 ` Björn Lundin
From: Björn Lundin @ 2017-01-25 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2017-01-25 09:00, reinkor wrote:
> Has anybody a suggestion for an image analysis package for Ada?
> Or Computer/Robot vision?
>
> Or any idea for an easy way to use for example OpenCV directly from Ada?
>
> reinert

The only binding I've heard of is described here

<http://mdh.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:425844/FULLTEXT01.pdf>

but I'm not sure where the actual code is. Googling gives some hints like

<https://searchcode.com/codesearch/view/13067579/#>

but I'm unsure if it is alive and maintained

Björn