* Re: Ada Coding Standards?
@ 1993-08-30 19:54 agate!howland.reston.ans.net!europa.eng.gtefsd.com!slc17!jwilson
From: agate!howland.reston.ans.net!europa.eng.gtefsd.com!slc17!jwilson @ 1993-08-30 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article 237@kong.gsfc.nasa.gov, sheldon@kong.gsfc.nasa.gov (AISS) writes:

> Are there Ada Coding Standards?  Any pointers to relevant publications
> would be appreciated.

We use the "Ada Quality and Style: Guidlines for Professional
Programmers" (plus an in-house supplement)

Book is produced by:

Software Productivity Consortium
SPC Building
2214 Rock Hill Rd.
Herndon, VA 22070

This publication may be copied and distributed without fee.

---
Jon R. Wilson                           Work: (205) 215-5477
Senior Computer Analyst                 Fax:  (205) 215-5522
PRC, Inc.                               jwilson@mtgy.gtegsc.com

   << << << Every disclaimer I can think of applies. >> >> >>

* Re: Ada Coding Standards?
@ 1993-08-31 15:12 Mike Bates
From: Mike Bates @ 1993-08-31 15:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <25tlss$d6u@europa.eng.gtefsd.com> jwilson@mtgy.gtegsc.com (Jon Wils
on, PRC) writes:

   We use the "Ada Quality and Style: Guidlines for Professional
   Programmers" (plus an in-house supplement)

   Book is produced by:

   Software Productivity Consortium
   SPC Building
   2214 Rock Hill Rd.
   Herndon, VA 22070

   This publication may be copied and distributed without fee.

Is this available anywhere for anonymous ftp?

Mike Bates               FlightSafety International, Simulation Systems Div.
Principal Engineer       2700 North Hemlock Circle
Computer Systems Group   Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74012
mikeb@ssd.fsi.com        918-251-0500 ext. 581

* Re: Ada Coding Standards?
@ 1993-09-01  4:41 ` dog.ee.lbl.gov!agate!howland.reston.ans.net!newsserver.jvnc.net!newsserve
From: dog.ee.lbl.gov!agate!howland.reston.ans.net!newsserver.jvnc.net!newsserve @ 1993-09-01  4:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

i am also interested in this book.  Appreciate anybody who knows a source for f
tp.

* Re: Ada Coding Standards?
@ 1993-09-01 18:23 Richard Conn
From: Richard Conn @ 1993-09-01 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

The requested document is in both the PAL and the AJPO host.
Rick

In article <MIKEB.93Aug31101205@fsi-ssd.csg.ssd.fsi.com>, mikeb@fsi-ssd.csg.ssd
.fsi.com (Mike Bates) writes:
|> In article <25tlss$d6u@europa.eng.gtefsd.com> jwilson@mtgy.gtegsc.com (Jon W
ilson, PRC) writes:

|>    We use the "Ada Quality and Style: Guidlines for Professional
|>    Programmers" (plus an in-house supplement)
|>
|>    Book is produced by:
|>
|>    Software Productivity Consortium
|>    SPC Building
|>    2214 Rock Hill Rd.
|>    Herndon, VA 22070
|>
|>    This publication may be copied and distributed without fee.
|>

|> Is this available anywhere for anonymous ftp?
|>
|> --
|> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
|> Mike Bates               FlightSafety International, Simulation Systems Div.
|> Principal Engineer       2700 North Hemlock Circle
|> Computer Systems Group   Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74012
|> mikeb@ssd.fsi.com        918-251-0500 ext. 581

* Ada Coding Standards?
@ 2013-11-10  4:41   ` sonnyyuencc
From: sonnyyuencc @ 2013-11-10  4:41 UTC (permalink / raw)