* [Ann] Ada Web Application 0.2.0 is available
@ 2012-05-24 21:01 Stephane Carrez
From: Stephane Carrez @ 2012-05-24 21:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Ada Web Application is a framework to build web applications easily on top of Ada Server Faces,
Ada Database Objects and Ada Web Server.

The new version of the framework provides:

* A new event framework with configurable action listeners,
* Persistent event queues for the event framework,
* A new blog module and wiki engine supporting Google Wiki, Creole, MediaWiki, phpPP
   and Dotclear syntax,
* New mail UI components allowing to generate and send email easily with the ASF presentation pages,
* A new Javascript plugin Markedit with jQuery Markedit (MIT License)

This new version can be downloaded at http://code.google.com/p/ada-awa/downloads/list
(downloading the awa-all package is recommended to get the project and its dependencies).

A demo of an AWA application is available at http://demo.vacs.fr/atlas/

You may also look at a short video at http://youtu.be/2VOZ4_p7h2o to learn building an application
in 5 minutes.

Stephane

* Re: [Ann] Ada Web Application 0.2.0 is available
@ 2012-05-25  0:15 ` Shark8
From: Shark8 @ 2012-05-25  0:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thursday, May 24, 2012 4:01:55 PM UTC-5, Stephane Carrez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Ada Web Application is a framework to build web applications easily on top of Ada Server Faces,
> Ada Database Objects and Ada Web Server.
>
> The new version of the framework provides:
>
> * A new event framework with configurable action listeners,
> * Persistent event queues for the event framework,
> * A new blog module and wiki engine supporting Google Wiki, Creole, MediaWiki, phpPP
>    and Dotclear syntax,
> * New mail UI components allowing to generate and send email easily with the ASF presentation pages,
> * A new Javascript plugin Markedit with jQuery Markedit (MIT License)
>
> This new version can be downloaded at http://code.google.com/p/ada-awa/downloads/list
> (downloading the awa-all package is recommended to get the project and its dependencies).
>
> A demo of an AWA application is available at http://demo.vacs.fr/atlas/
>
> You may also look at a short video at http://youtu.be/2VOZ4_p7h2o to learn building an application
> in 5 minutes.
>
> Stephane

I just watched the video; Nicely done, though you might have been able to pad it out to the full 5-minutes explaining what dynamo is/does.