From: "Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Re: Business directory of Ada related services providers in france
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:38:18 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2008-03-14T11:38:18-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi Ludovic,

Lot of thanks for the consideration you gave to my request

> I think Ada-France links to it.
I looked at this site, but I did not find. There some nice resource,
but I did not find this one specifically.

> What kind of services specifically are you looking for? I know of a
> couple of consulting companies that offer Ada developers for a per-day
> fee.
I looking for x different things :

I would like to find an Ada compiler full filling some requirements,
if possible, otherwise, it not the priority need : one license for
both Windows and Linux, low price (temporary requirement), with no
need to subscribe to a technical help/support.

I would like to understand how the world of Ada work : its culture,
its typical processes, how clients send request to providers and how
providers respond to requesters (through network ? through trade
union ? something else ?).

What areas are covered by Ada applications : every ones know about
high integrity and very high valuable software, but is it use in other
smaller application areas ? (trustability should ne nice any where).

One thing I'm very-very interrested in : I would like to get contact
to get some experiences in small Ada application developpement
(without requirement for any diploma, beceause I do not own any), I
would provide it for low fees (dont't mind, it is my affair),
providing that time to delivery will not be a major focus (mainly need
to experience what real things are and to work with it).

Here is :)

Will recieve answers with great-great pleasure :)

Yannick