From: Jere <jhb.chat@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: How is Ada's GNOGA better than C++'s Wt?
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 20:01:59 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2018-05-18T20:01:59-07:00	[thread overview]

On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 3:01:49 PM UTC-4, Dan'l Miller wrote:
> This brings up a related topic:  What are all the ways that Ada's GNOGA at http://Gnoga.com is better than, say, C++'s Wt (pronounced Witty*) at http://WebToolkit.eu/wt?  I'll start:

I don't know others feelings on the topic, but one of the things I really
like about Gnoga is that it is a concurrent GUI framework.  Every event
has its own thread, so you are free to block as needed when needed.
I don't know Wt well enough to say 100% it isn't similar, but everything
that I have read on it puts the GUI operations in a single thread.  I know
it isn't a huge thing, but sometimes the little things make a difference.