From: "RasikaSrinivasan@gmail.com" <RasikaSrinivasan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: ANN: STM32F4 GNAT Run Time Systems 20141207
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 17:20:21 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2014-12-21T17:20:21-08:00	[thread overview]

Simon

This is exciting. if i understand correctly\x10:

with this work - you are able to develop with gnat targeting the STM32 discovery board. so theoretically other ARM targets should also be p\x10ossible. Does this include debugging that talks to the ST-Link on the board?

i am just getting myself setup for some development targeting another Cortex M4. Currently my p\x10lan is to use Ubuntu 12.04 as my platform. If I run into difficulties, my plan is to (reluctantly) setup my MAC for Windows dual boot. In any case, my intention is to use the distribution from adacore.

I am excited that I will be able to do most of this directly from MAC. Unfortunately I am not too comfortable with building/configuring of gcc and so on.

If you could provide some detailed guidance as to how I could setup my development environment, I would start on it as soon as the discovery board arrives - any\x10 time now! Perhaps they are available on the sf.net site - which i will checkout.

Cheers, srini