From: kennethesills@gmail.com
Subject: Documentation Generation Problems
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 04:59:26 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2013-10-14T04:59:26-07:00	[thread overview]

I've always had a problem with the autodoc tool in GPS, and now it's come to the point I actually can't generate *any* documentation with it at all.

Whenever I attempt to do so, I get the "warning: cross reference for file <x> are not up-to-date. Documentation not generated." error for *every single file* in my project.

Furthermore, I've gone about adding the -k and -gnatQ options, cleaning, manually emptying the obj & doc directories, compiling & generating for a single file, etc. No matter how I go about it, I get the same thing.

And when I disable documentation for only up-to-date files, it gives no output other than "launching firefox to view" and "documentation generated successfully", both of which are lies, since it neither generates any new documentation, or opens firefox.

Anyone have an idea how to fix this huge problem?