From: ttsiodras@gmail.com
Subject: Re: ANN: Ada/SPARK ASN.1 implementation version 0.0.01
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 00:13:56 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2016-08-03T00:13:56-07:00	[thread overview]

The project contract has just been signed, and will kickoff after the summer vacations. The expected duration of the work is 12 months, with development done in the open (in a branch on the GitHub repo).

Based on past experiences, we anticipare working versions (i.e. with SPARK 2014 support) a lot sooner than 12 months.

Feel free to chime in with tickets/comments - we welcome your feedback.

Kind regards,
Thanassis.