From: Sunny <daetalusun@gmail.com>
Subject: How to show my GNAT menubar?
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 16:38:33 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2011-12-16T16:38:33-08:00	[thread overview]

Hello all!
Thank you to read this mail!
I install the GPS with the package directly from libre.adacore. My OS
is Ubuntu. When I run it in first time, it have some small problem and
I had already fixed these. But I found there is no menu bar in the GPS
interface. There has just a blue point in the position where the menu
bar supposed to be. I think maybe it is the menu bar and some problem
was occur like menu bar's position coordinates or scales. Like other
software, I can find the GPS toolbar in the OS task bar when my mouse
move over it.

Every time I use the menu bar that I should find it in OS task bar, it
is so inconvenient. So could anyone tell me how to show the menu bar
in GPS interface? Thank you!

I will very appreciate your help whether you solve the problem or not!

Sunny