From: taweil@skat.usc.edu (Ta-Wei Li)
Subject: Problem building GNAT 3.05 in Linux
Date: 1996/06/19
Date: 1996-06-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

  I downloaded and installed the GNAT 3.05 binary for Linux. However,
since I also need C++ and Objective-C for some of the works, I need to
rebuild it. However, I got stuck because of two function undefined:
__builtin_setjmp and __builtin_longjmp. I browse through the patch and
found these are two new functions put in by the GNAT people.

  Well, I'd like to hear from people who successfully compiled GNAT
3.05 for Linux. Please e-mail me. Thanks in advance.

--

Ta-Wei Li