From: Georg Bauhaus <sb463ba@l1-hrz.uni-duisburg.de>
Subject: Re: Win32Ada Linker Problem
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 13:52:46 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2004-03-28T13:52:46+00:00	[thread overview]

Andrew Carroll <andrew@carroll-tech.net> wrote:
:
: --------------------------------------
: ld: unrecognized option
: 'C:\PROGRA~1\ADA\lib\gcc-lib\pentium-mingw32msv\2.8.1\adalib\libgnat.a'
: ld: use the --help option for usage information
: gnatlink: cannot call C:\PROGRA~1\ADA\BIN\gcc.exe
: gnatmake: *** link failed.
: --------------------------------------

Maybe this is a related issue. When I tried to compile
TASH on Mac OS X I found some issues (I do not currently
remember where/ in which part of the software exactly).
There had been two .o files for wintel in the distribution.
One file has pragma Linker_Options not applicable on the OS used.
The linker options had to be adjusted to Mac conventions.

From these I also got "cannot call /usr/bin/gcc" from ld.
After fixing the options and removing the pragmata compilation
has been possible.

HTH