From: Anh Vo <anhvofrcaus@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: using jGRASP to compile Ada
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:02:51 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2007-11-30T12:02:51-08:00	[thread overview]

On Nov 30, 11:03 am, Kevin.Marcin...@gmail.com wrote:

> @Anh Vo:  I would use GPS except AdaCore no longer makes it available
> from their libre site.  And being that I'm using jGRASP for personal
> learning, it wouldn't make sense for me to buy my own copy of GPS.- Hide quoted text -

The https://libre2.adacore.com/ is down today due to the move. See
message below from Arno

> The last snapshot was built on 28 October 2007. Hopefully, the script
> can be fixed and the snapshot will be built daily again.

The snapshots have been disabled temporarily for technical reasons.
It should come back in a week or so.

Note also that the libre site will be shutdown on friday due to office
moves, for a few hours or a few days, depending how the move goes :-)

Arno

Therefore, GNAT is still available and free. You should check back
later today. The worst case is several days as Arno mentioned.

AV