* Ada .NET problem
@ 2004-03-27 15:06 Szymon Guz
From: Szymon Guz @ 2004-03-27 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
I installed (I hope properly) mgnat. I configured that as it is written
on the page:

While compiling using AdaGIDE such simple package:

********************************
with Msil_Types;

package Test is
end Test;
********************************

I get this error:

test.ads:1:06: file "msil_types.ads" not found

Where is my mistake ? I've got in the registry keys:

********************************
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ada Core Technologies\MGNAT]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ada Core Technologies\MGNAT\Root]
@="d:\\GNAT\\mgnat"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ada Core Technologies\MGNAT\Standard Libraries]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ada Core Technologies\MGNAT\Standard
Libraries\DOTNET]
@="D:\\gnat\\mgnat\\include"

********************************

also d:\gnat\mgnat\bin is addet to the PATH variable

* Re: Ada .NET problem
@ 2004-03-27 16:46 ` Szymon Guz
From: Szymon Guz @ 2004-03-27 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Szymon Guz wrote:
> Hi,
> I installed (I hope properly) mgnat. I configured that as it is written
> on the page:
>
> While compiling using AdaGIDE such simple package:
>
> ********************************
> with Msil_Types;
>
> package Test is
> end Test;
> ********************************
>
> I get this error:
>
> test.ads:1:06: file "msil_types.ads" not found
>
> Where is my mistake ? I've got in the registry keys:
>
> ********************************
> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ada Core Technologies\MGNAT]
>
> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ada Core Technologies\MGNAT\Root]
> @="d:\\GNAT\\mgnat"
>
> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ada Core Technologies\MGNAT\Standard
> Libraries]
>
> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ada Core Technologies\MGNAT\Standard
> Libraries\DOTNET]
> @="D:\\gnat\\mgnat\\include"

> also d:\gnat\mgnat\bin is addet to the PATH variable

OK, I've done that. The problem was with a register key. The key:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ada Core Technologies\MGNAT\Standard
Libraries\DOTNET]
@="D:\\gnat\\mgnat\\include"

should be:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ada Core Technologies\MGNAT\Standard Libraries]
"DOTNET"="D:\\gnat\\mgnat\\include"