* TASH
       [not found] <20040327083534.112D84C40D0@lovelace.ada-france.org>
@ 2004-03-27 12:28 ` Andrew Carroll
From: Andrew Carroll @ 2004-03-27 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

Did someone post information on where to get TASH for RAPID?
The adactl link does not work.
Just curious.  Maybe RAPID doesn't need it anymore?

Andrew Carroll
Carroll-Tech
720-273-6814
andrew@carroll-tech.net

* Re: TASH
@ 2004-03-27 14:55   ` Georg Bauhaus
From: Georg Bauhaus @ 2004-03-27 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Andrew Carroll <andrew@carroll-tech.net> wrote:
: Did someone post information on where to get TASH for RAPID?
: The adactl link does not work.
: Just curious.  Maybe RAPID doesn't need it anymore?

There might be network trouble somewhere behind .qwest.net.
www.haskell.org isn't reachable via traceroute either.

* Re: TASH
       [not found] <20040327150013.AD0AD4C40CF@lovelace.ada-france.org>
@ 2004-03-28  4:12 ` Andrew Carroll
From: Andrew Carroll @ 2004-03-28  4:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 11
> Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 14:55:17 +0000 (UTC)
> From: Georg Bauhaus <sb463ba@l1-hrz.uni-duisburg.de>
> Subject: Re: TASH
> To: comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org
>
> Andrew Carroll <andrew@carroll-tech.net> wrote:
> : Did someone post information on where to get TASH for RAPID?
> : The adactl link does not work.
> : Just curious.  Maybe RAPID doesn't need it anymore?
>
> There might be network trouble somewhere behind .qwest.net.
> www.haskell.org isn't reachable via traceroute either.

Apparently it is major network problems.
I have been trying every 5 hours or so since yesterday morning.
Ohhh, well..."That's the way the cookie crumbles".

Andrew Carroll
Carroll-Tech
720-273-6814
andrew@carroll-tech.net