From: "Peter Maloney" <pmaloney@mathworks.com>
Subject: linking MSVC object files and GNAT object files using MSVC linker
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:02:19 -0500
Date: 2004-03-25T15:02:19-05:00	[thread overview]

Hi everyone:

I have a C main routine that I have compiled to .obj using MSVC.

I also have a subroutine .o object file that I generated with the GNAT
gnatmake command.

I would like to use MSVC linker to link the object from GNAT with the object
from MSVC to create a
standalone statically linked executatble (.exe, not .dll) .

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give...

Pete