From: Blady <p.p11@orange.fr>
Subject: Re: Why does Ada compile slower than Python?
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2017 04:47:37 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2017-10-07T04:47:37-07:00	[thread overview]

Hello Victor,

Do you have considered using SparForte?
http://sparforte.com

"The computer language that the SparForte shell understands is called AdaScript. Unlike JavaScript, which has no relation to Java, AdaScript is a small subset of the Ada programming language, with additional features related to shell commands and databases.
AdaScript is intended to be "upward compatible" with Ada. AdaScript scripts should run with little difficulty under Ada, but Ada programs may require large changes run under SparForte."

HTH, Pascal.