From: Phil Thornley <phil.jpthornley@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: task discriminants and invariant expressions in SPARK
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 02:34:08 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2011-11-03T02:34:08-07:00	[thread overview]

On Oct 31, 12:38 pm, Georg Bauhaus <rm.dash-bauh...@futureapps.de>
wrote:
> In a subprogram (named Test) local to a task, the body is a case
> distinction that depends only on the value of the task's discriminant.
> SPARK reports a flow error because referring to the discriminant
> yields an invariant expression. I am trying to understand why
> this is a flow error. Or maybe, why this flow is an error.

I can't find anything relevant in the documentation - there's no list
of known deficiences in the GPL release note.

It is probably worth reporting this even if you are not a supported
customer - use spark@adacore.com as the address (and include "SPARK"
in the subject line otherwise it gets dumped in the spam bucket).

Cheers,

Phil