From: Szymon Guz <guzo@stud.ics.p.lodz.pl>
Subject: Re: problem with CPP_* pragmas
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:22:06 +0100
Date: 2004-03-12T20:22:06+01:00	[thread overview]

Georg Bauhaus wrote:
> Szymon Guz <guzo@stud.ics.p.lodz.pl> wrote:
> :
> : virtual void CA::Met1(int par1, double par2);
>
> : procedure Met1 (
> :   this : CA_Ptr;
> :   par1 : Win32.INT;
> :   par2 : Win32.DOUBLE );
>
> : My problem is that I still get the same error:
> : testclass.ads:36:21: pragma "Cpp_Virtual" must reference a primitive
> : operation
> :
> : What do I do wrong ?
>
> my initial guess is that Met1 is a classwide, not a primitive
> operation of type CA.
>
> Georg

well, I think that you're right, but I'd like to use the pragma
Cpp_Virtual in some similar classes as some of them have more than 40
functions and I don't need and don't want to rewrite all of that in ada.
Is there some other way to import the above function into Ada than using
pragma Import and rewriting all the functions ? I'd like to place the
function in the virtual table in some way but I don't have any idea how
to do that.